Photo Display Editing Service
Editing service for a Funeral Photo Display.
Send us your photos and text and we will add them to your funeral photo display template. We'll then send you a print ready PDF of your photo display for you to print online or at a local print shop.
WHAT TO DO:
- Purchase a funeral photo display template here.
- Purchase this editing service listing and download the Help Guide after checkout (your file will usually be downloaded to the 'Downloads' folder on your computer)
- Send us your photos and text, with any layout requests, plus the name of your photo display template.
- We will add the photos and text to your template and send it back to you as a print ready PDF file.
- You then check the PDF carefully and email us with any changes you would like (1 revision is included with your purchase and additional revisions are available to buy).
- We will make any revisions, if required, and send you the final edited Microsoft PowerPoint template and print ready PDF for you to check and print.
- Help Guide with instructions on how to send your photos and text to us.
- 1 revision of content on template (if required)
- A print ready PDF of your edited funeral photo display template sent to you once we've added your photos and text.
- The edited Microsoft PowerPoint template in case you'd like to make any further edits yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: This Photo Display Editing Service does not include a funeral photo display template, which needs to be purchased separately here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I need to make more changes?
If you’ve used your included revisions and still need to make more changes, you can either purchase another revision and we will make the changes for you, or you can adjust the edited version of your template yourself in Microsoft PowerPoint on a desktop or laptop computer.
How long will it take?
We aim to send you the first draft of your edited template within 2 business days from receipt of your photos and text but will try to get it to you sooner if possible. Any revisions will be completed as quickly as possible and we aim to send the revised template back to you within 1-2 business days, depending on how much revising is required.
Where can I print my template?
You can print at a local printers like Staples or Office Depot or you can print online here.
Please send us a message if you have any other questions about this editing service.
Your edited template is for your PERSONAL USE ONLY, which means you can use it to make a personal funeral photo display for a friend or relative, but it is not for commercial use. The template cannot be resold or used in any part to make digital or physical items for sale and cannot be distributed for free as editable templates or made freely available online.
©Funeral Templates | Return and Refund Policy