Slideshow Editing Service
Editing service for a Funeral Slideshow (up to 13 slides).
Send us your photos and text and we will add them to your funeral slideshow template. We'll then send you the edited slideshow ready for you to play at the funeral service.
WHAT TO DO:
- Purchase a funeral slideshow template here.
- Purchase this editing service listing and download the Help Guide after checkout (your file will usually be downloaded to the 'Downloads' folder on your computer)
- Send us your photos and text, with any layout requests for the 13 slides, plus the name of your slideshow template.
- We will add the photos and text to your template and send it back to you as a ready to play slideshow.
- You then check the slideshow carefully and email us with any changes you would like (1 revision is included with your purchase and additional revisions are available to buy).
- We will make any revisions, if required, and send you the final edited Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow and MP4 video version ready for you to play.
- Help Guide with instructions on how to send your photos and text to us.
- 1 revision of content on template (if required)
- An edited, ready to play funeral slideshow sent to you once we've added your photos and text (Maximum 13 slides).
PLEASE NOTE: This Slideshow Editing Service does not include a funeral slideshow template, which needs to be purchased separately here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I need to make more changes?
If you’ve used your included revisions and still need to make more changes, you can either purchase another revision and we will make the changes for you, or you can adjust the edited version of your template yourself in Microsoft PowerPoint on a desktop or laptop computer.
How long will it take?
We aim to send you the first draft of your edited template within 2 business days from receipt of your photos and text but will try to get it to you sooner if possible. Any revisions will be completed as quickly as possible and we aim to send the revised template back to you within 1-2 business days, depending on how much revising is required.
How do I play my slideshow?
You can play the PowerPoint slideshow or MP4 video on a computer with Microsoft PowerPoint or an MP4 video player. If you want to play the slideshow on a large screen at the funeral service you may need to check what facilities (laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint, connecting cables, screen etc.) the funeral home or venue have.
Please send us a message if you have any other questions about this editing service.
Your edited template is for your PERSONAL USE ONLY, which means you can use it to make a personal funeral slideshow for a friend or relative, but it is not for commercial use. The template cannot be resold or used in any part to make digital or physical items for sale and cannot be distributed for free as editable templates or made freely available online.
©Funeral Templates | Return and Refund Policy